Evan Rachel Wood ‘passes sole custody of his son to Jamie Bell’

Spread the love


Evan Rachel Wood has handed over ‘primary custody of her son’ to ex Jamie Bell over concerns she could put her child at risk by living with him – after ex Marilyn Manson allegedly made threats against the child, according to a report The explosion.

According to legal documents obtained by the publication, the 35-year-old actress has agreed to her son Jack, 9, “mainly” residing in Los Angeles with Bell, 36.

She currently resides in Nashville, Tennessee and previously struggled to keep her son away from LA.

In the filing, Wood and Bell agreed that their son “will live primarily with (him) in Los Angeles, having (Wood) custody of Jack on one (1) long weekend per month beginning Friday, after school or 10:00 p.m clock should have”.

Wood will also have custody of Jack on bank holidays like spring break.

In July 2022, Bell claimed the couple had “equal custody of Jack for seven years before Wood began withholding Jack from him” — a claim she denied.

Sources tell the publication that Wood is “extremely afraid of putting her son in danger” — 17 months after she claimed in a court statement that 54-year-old Manson told her he was “fucking” her then-8-year-old son Manson . dismissed the lawsuit.

Manson was charged with sexual abuse and human trafficking. More than a dozen women, including Wood, have accused him of abuse – allegations Manson has denied.

Custody battle: Evan Rachel Wood

Custody battle: Evan Rachel Wood “passed primary custody of her son” to Jamie Bell over concerns she might put her child at risk by living with him – after former Marilyn Manson allegedly made threats against the child, reports The blast (Wood and Bell pictured 2013)

Then: Sources tell the publication that Wood is

Then: Sources tell the publication that Wood is “extremely afraid of putting her son in danger.” Manson, 54, has faced allegations of sex abuse and human trafficking, which he denies (pictured together in 2007).

Wood has reportedly spoken out about her fears of retaliation from the singer, telling the investigative court: “I’m a key witness in an ongoing criminal case. In connection with the investigation, I allege that I was the victim of torture, rape and pedophile manipulation by a knowingly well-known public figure.

‘I am very afraid of the alleged perpetrator. I suffered serious, traumatic physical and emotional injury at his hands and I fear that he will seek revenge on me for testifying that he harmed me, our son and members of our family.”

It was also alleged that Wood claimed she had been told “directly by investigators” that her family’s safety was at risk.

Bell reportedly filed documents with the court alleging that Wood “withheld her son from him,” that it “shouldn’t matter what happened to Manson,” and that the couple should share custody of their son in LA.

He wrote, “Whatever third-party fears Evan may have should have nothing to do with me or custody of our son.” I don’t even want to think about the short- and long-term psychological damage Evan Jack is doing with these kinds of conversations and my prolonged separation from him.’

Wood responded, denying that she had kept Jack away from Bell and expressing her “real and deep concerns” about her and Jack’s safety should the couple reside in LA.

The new custody agreement has been signed and filed in LA County Courts.

DailyMail.com has reached out to representatives from Wood, Bell and Manson for comment.

Mother: According to legal documents obtained by the publication, the 35-year-old actress has agreed to son Jack, 9,

Mother: According to legal documents obtained by the publication, the 35-year-old actress has agreed to son Jack, 9, “mainly” residing in Los Angeles with Bell, 36 (pictured)

In December 2021, Manson allegedly threatened the families of women who accused him of sexual assault and sex trafficking, according to court documents unearthed by DailyMail.com.

The rock musician reportedly told Westworld actress Wood he was “fucking” her then-eight-year-old son, she said in a statement to the court. Manson denies the claims.

“I took his threat seriously then and now,” she said.

Manson’s threats forced Wood to install bulletproof glass windows, a steel door and a security fence around her Los Angeles home, she told a judge.

“I screen attack dogs and security personnel at night,” she added.

Wood made the allegations against Manson in a court battle with ex-partner Bell over custody of their son Jack.

In a March statement, she said, “I only recently learned that[Manson]was involved in human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of minors on a large scale.”

“These new developments, combined with the pending criminal investigation, make me very concerned for the safety of our child while in Los Angeles.”

Bell claimed Wood moved from LA to Nashville to keep the boy away from him. But Wood said she wants to leave California because she’s scared of Manson and because she likes the slower life in Tennessee.

The actress filed a court declaration as part of her ongoing custody battle with ex Jamie Bell (pictured in 2012) over their son Jack

In the filing, Wood and Bell have agreed that their son will “live primarily with (him) in Los Angeles, having (Wood) custody of Jack on one (1) long weekend per month beginning Friday after school or 10:00 p.m Clock (wood and bell pictured 2012)

In her filings, Wood identified Manson as “the alleged perpetrator” and confirmed that she intended to testify against him in court.

“I’m very scared of the alleged perpetrator,” Wood said. “I suffered serious, traumatic physical and psychological injury at his hands and I fear he will seek revenge on me for testifying as a witness by causing harm to me, our son and members of my family.”

“In my experience, the alleged perpetrator is very vengeful and has always made it clear that he will ruin my life.”

She said one of Manson’s other alleged victims recorded him saying he had pictures of her children going to her mailbox, as well as their social security numbers.

“I have everything, they’re broken and they’re going to be fucking destroyed,” he is said to have told the unknown woman.

He allegedly said he knew where all the people who “created his problems” were. “I know where they live, where their damn kids go to school, where they work, their parents…”

Wood said she had received death threats since accusing Manson in February.

Wood and Billy Elliott star Bell first began dating in 2005 and rekindled their romance after her relationship with Manson ended.

People reported in 2012 that they were married in a “small ceremony attended by close family and friends,” but in his proposal, Bell said they never officially tied the knot.

In January 2023. According to a new lawsuit, Manson was sued for allegedly grooming and assaulting an underage girl in the 1990s.

The singer was listed as a defendant alongside his previous labels Interscope and Nothing Records. The plaintiff filed the lawsuit anonymously, alleging that since she was 16, Manson repeatedly raped and sexually assaulted her, laughed at her, and threatened to kill her family if she told anyone.

The lawsuit centers on sex crimes allegedly committed early in his career. Manson denies the sexual assault allegations made against him by at least 15 other women later in his career.

The week before, he settled out of court with Game of Thrones actress Esme Bianco, who said he raped, abused and locked her in his bedroom while they were together.

According to a new lawsuit, Manson was sued in January 2023 for allegedly sexually molesting and assaulting an underage girl in the 1990s

According to a new lawsuit, Manson was sued in January 2023 for allegedly sexually molesting and assaulting an underage girl in the 1990s

DailyMail.com contacted Manson’s rep for comment on the then-new allegations.

This comes after a judge dismissed a lawsuit against Manson alleging that he sexually, psychologically and physically abused his ex-girlfriend.

Ashley Morgan Smithline claimed Manson abused her during their two-year relationship that began in 2010.

Smithline’s case was dismissed unscathed in January after the model fired her attorney and subsequently failed to meet the deadline for court representation.

Smithline was one of 15 women — including actresses Wood and Bianco — to make allegations against Manson.



Source link